Prediction Model Researcher
Prediction model creators mainly work on statistical arbitrage modeling based on numerous datasets on financial market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build prediction models on financial market
- Develop systematic quantitative strategies on global markets
- Develop system trading model and quantitative model on financial market
- Focus on analytical and scientific data research finding statistical arbitrage on market inefficiency based on a variety of data including NLP, Machine Learning research
- Support other PMCs and collaborate to get the most effective model;
Prestigious Opportunity (Including but not limited to)
- Independent working environment
- Learn by co-working with talents from various background
- Strong financial rewards based on Individual performance
- Academic atmosphere such as a university campus
- Opportunity to be appointed as a research group leader in 2 ~ 3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computation science, mathematics, physics, statistics, economics, business, finance or other highly analytical fields.
- Common level of coding skills in programming languages such as Python or C++
- Strong communication, analytical and critical thinking skills
Apply for this position
- Knowledge of company financial statements, Econometrics, Behavioral Finance, Equity options.
- Familiarity with trading, Deep Learning/Machine Learning, NLP(Natural Language Processing), Pattern Recognition, Data mining
- Fluency in English is plus not required